2019 Geneva Motor Show: Bentley Continental GT Number 9 Edition unveiled
The 2019 Bentley Continental GT Number 9 Edition has been unveiled at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show. Only 100 units of the Continental GT Number 9 Edition will be handcrafted by Mulliner. The Continental GT Number 9 Edition sports the '9' badge on the grille to honour Birkin's historic 'Blower' Bentley.
Each of the 100 units produced will feature wood inserts from the seat of Birkin's Le Mans race car. The centre console of the car flows from the dashboard to between the seats and hosts an array of switches for climate control and the infotainment system. The dashboard also houses a British Jaeger dashboard clock inspired by 1930 dials. The limited edition car is equipped with 18K gold-plated organ stops on the dashboard inspired by those of the vintage race cars and the 100 Continental GT Number 9 Editions will have '1 of 100' treadplates on them.
On the exterior, customers can have their sports car in two colour options - Viridian green or Beluga black paint, with 21-inch 10-spoke wheels in the same colour, plus Black Line specification and carbon body kit.
The Bentley Continental GT Number 9 Edition stays true to its racing heritage and does 0-100 kmph in 3.7 seconds and tops out at 333 kmph. All thanks to a 6.0-litre W12 twin-turbocharged engine producing 580PS and 700Nm of torque.
Starts Rs 1.7 Crore
- Review2019 Hyundai Venue automatic first drive review
- NewsFormula E: Mahindra Racing driver Pascal Wehrlein scores lone point at Berlin ePrix
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: Range Rover Sport vs Volvo XC90
- NewsWhat to expect from the upcoming Kia SP2i compact SUV - Unveiling June 20
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SUV gets a Sports Limited Edition package