2019 Geneva Motor Show: Ferrari F8 Tributo revealed
The Italian supercar maker has revealed the official images of the F8 Tributo. The Ferrari F8 Tributo is a new mid-engined sports car that replaces the Ferrari 488 GTB. The new F8 Tributo will be showcased at the 2019 Geneva Motorshow which will be held between March 5 and March 17.
The F8 is powered by the company's most powerful V8 ever created with a power output of 730PS and 770Nm of torque produced from a 3.9-litre 90-degree V8. In addition, weight reduction measures have cut the car's dry weight by 40 kg and the new car produces 50PS and 10Nm of torque compared to the 488 GTB. This results in 0-100 km/hr time of 2.9 seconds and 0-200 km/hr 7.8 seconds. The F8 Tributo is capable of hitting the 340km/hr top speed mark.
The new sports car is updated with a new version of the Ferrari Dynamic Enhancer (FDE+) which can now be activated in manettino's RACE position. The steering wheel rim is smaller in diameter to improve tactility and make the car feel even more agile. The aerodynamic efficiency of the F8 Tributo is 10 per cent higher than the 488 GTB.
The cabin of the new sports car is laid out in typical Ferrari manner and has circular air vents and gets red stitching for the dashboard. The F8 Tributo also has a seven-inch touch screen on the passenger side of the dashboard.
Starts Rs 3.97 Crore
Starts Rs 3.88 Crore
- News2019 Tata Buzzard seven-seater SUV will be called Cassini in India
- News2019 Honda Activa 6G spotted on test - launch expected soon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming Tata Tiago facelift
- NewsMG Motors to price the eZS electric SUV at sub-Rs 25 lakh, to compete with Hyundai Kona
- NewsHyundai and Kia invest USD 300 million in Ola to provide smart mobility solutions