2019 Geneva Motor Show: Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster unveiled
Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster broke cover at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show. The Aventador SVJ Roadster has a detachable roof which can be unhooked via quick-release levers and can be stored in the hood of the supercar. The roof is carbon fibre and is two separate panels, this makes the Aventador SVJ Roadster weigh 50kg more than the Lamborghini Aventador coupe. Lamborghini will only produce 800 units of the Roadster.
Even with the added weight, the Italian supercar darts from 0-100kmph in 2.9 seconds and has a 0-200 kmph time of 8.8 seconds. It is possible because the Aventador SVJ Roadster houses a V12 engine in its bay. The engine churns out 780PS at 8,500rpm and 720Nm of torque at 6,750rpm. The engine is mated to a seven-speed independent shifting road (ISR) gearbox. The supercar can come to a standstill from 100kmph in 31 metres.
The Aventador SVJ Roadster gets three driving modes - Strada, Sport and Corsa. The driving modes are complemented by the EGO option which allows the river to fully customise the car setup to his/her preferences and has been tweaked to work in tandem with ALA 2.0 (Aerodinamica Lamborghini Attiva) active aerodynamics of the car.
The cockpit features a TFT digital dashboard display as well as showing live status of the ALA aerodynamic functions. The navigation system and infotainment system including Apple CarPlay. The supercar at the Lamborghini stand in the 2019 Geneva Motor Show is on display in the new matte color Bronzo Zenas (Bronze) colour and features a special Ad Personam livery in Bianco phanes (White).
Starts Rs 4.78 Crore
- NewsExclusive: Volkwagen Tiguan Allspace spied in India
- NewsKTM 390 Adventure and Husqvarna India Unveil Live Updates - Details, Specifications, Engine and Features
- NewsVolkswagen Nivus Subcompact Crossover teased, to be launched in Brazil in 2020
- NewsOur motorsport editor Vaishali Dinakaran wins second consecutive Peugeot Motorsport Cup awarded by the Guild of Motoring Writers
- NewsNissan to continue selling Datsun cars in India, South Africa and Pakistan