2019 Geneva Motor Show: Mercedes-AMG S 65 Final Edition bids farewell to the AMG V12
Mercedes-AMG will soon retire its flagship 6.0-litre twin-turbo V12. In homage to this motor, the company has unveiled the 2019 Mercedes-AMG S 65 Final Edition.
The S 65 Final Edition is limited to 130 units worldwide and comes fitted, as standard, with every feature offered on the S-Class. This includes conveniences like the Magic Sky Control panoramic roof, the First Class rear suite which adds individual seats and an extended business console. There's even temperature controlled cupholders.
Styling tweaks have also been made. All cars will come in an exclusive obsidian black paint finish. There's a matt bronze tinge to the air inlets, 20-inch multi-spoke wheels and on the side-skirts. Also, the tailpipes are now gloss-black as well.
This theme continues on the inside as well. The engine is now finished in black. The interiors get black nappa leather with copper contrast stitching. There copper ambient lighting and other small unique bits like the numbered plaque.
This motor makes 630PS and an astonishing 1,000Nm. Powered as such, and mated to the older seven speed Mercedes torque convertor, the S 65 can get from 0 to 100 kmph in 4.2s and on to 250kmph. This increases to 300kmph with the AMG driver's package available as standard here.
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- NewsMG Hector Plus bookings open in India, specifications and features revealed
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block