2019 Geneva Motor Show: Skoda Vision IV interiors revealed
Earlier this month, Skoda unveiled the design sketches of the Vision IV concept which will be officially showcased at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show. Skoda has now teased the interior sketches online.
Skoda Vision IV Interiors
The cabin design of the upcoming EV is futuristic. The dashboard is slimmer and has been folded at certain areas to optimise space management. The steering wheel is two spoke rectangular unit. The Skoda Vision IV is equipped with an all-digital instrument cluster to read the crucial information of the car. The hovering centre console is a touch screen infotainment unit which can sync two phones and is designed to have minimum switches.
SKODA VISION-iV Exterior
The EV does not use a traditional drive train hence there is no drive tunnel. This allows the manufacturer to offer more space in the cabin below the centre console. The cabin will also have features such as wireless charging for phones. The seats are designed a little sporty which cocoon the passengers, also the headrest has side support. A large armrest is mounted between the front two seats.
Over the next four years, Skoda will invest two billion euros in alternative drive systems and new mobility services and will have introduced more than ten electric models by the end of 2022.
Internationally, the hybrid Skoda Superb is expected to debut later this year and the Vision iV would make it to production by early 2020.
Starts Rs 7.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.99 Lakhs
- News2020 MG Hector Plus launched in India: Variants and prices explained
- NewsRenault India announces discounts on servicing and accessories
- NewsMG Hector Plus SUV launched in India, prices start from Rs 13.48 lakh
- NewsAll-new Triumph Speed Triple spotted testing, could be powered by a 1,200cc triple
- NewsLive updates: MG Hector India launch, prices, features, variants, specifications and details
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block