2019 Geneva Motor Show: Tata H2X SUV image gallery
Tata Motors has showcased the H2X a sub-compact SUV at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show that will be positioned below the Nexon to compete with the the Maruti Suzuki Ignis and the Mahindra KUV100. While the details on the powertrains have not been revealed yet, Tata Motors has confirmed that the H2X will have a length of 3.85m. Based on the new ALFA Architecture, the Tata H2X SUV will be launched in production form in 2020. We expect the 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engine to be offered. Both the engines will come with a manual transmission, although to keep the cost competitive, the manufacturer could offer an AMT (Automated Manual Transmission). More details on the Tata H2X SUV can be read here. Scroll below to take a detailed look at the images of the H2X SUV.
Starts Rs 4.79 Lakhs
- NewsA look at Kia's UVO car connectivity system
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV India unveil live updates, details, specifications, engines, launch date, expected price and features
- NewsBookings for the Revolt RV400 to commence from June 25 - token amount Rs 1,000
- FeaturesAn Indian Design Studio
- NewsEverything you need to know about the 2019 Renault Triber