2019 Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Special and Street Glide Special launched at Rs. 10.98 lakh and Rs 30.53 lakh
Harley-Davidson has launched two new motorcycles today, the Forty-Eight Special and Street Glide Special priced at Rs 10.98 lakh and Rs 30.53 lakh respectively. The newer iterations of these two motorcycles come with a host of update which includes a new handlebar that has been repositioned to be higher and also more towards the forward. In case of the Forty-Eight, the 2019 version continues to use the same 1,200cc V-twin motor without an change in the state of tune. This 1,202cc, air-cooled V-twin engine which produces 96Nm of torque that is mated to a five-speed transmission.
The 2019 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special is a touring motorcycle and is powered by the H-D's Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine that displaces 1,868cc and offers a gut-wrenching 165Nm. The 2019 Street Glide Special comes equipped with a 6.5 inch touchscreen equipped infotainment system that allows you to shuffle between information about the weather and music. The Street Glide Special will come in via the CBU route and is expected to be priced upwards of Rs 30 lakh ex-showroom and will rival bikes like the Indian Chieftain, Moto Guzzi MGX-21, BMW K1600 GTL and Honda Gold Wing. The Forty Eight Special will come in via the CKD route like the standard model and is expected to be priced around Rs 11.5 lakh ex-showroom and will rub shoulders with the Indian Scout Sixty and Triumph Bonneville Speed Master.
Also see: Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Special First Ride Video
Starts Rs 30,53,000
Starts Rs 10,98,000
Starts Rs 32,99,000
Starts Rs 21,29,500
Starts Rs 12,69,500
Starts Rs 11,92,000
- NewsAll-electric 2,000PS Lotus Evija hypercar details revealed, takes on Pininfarina Battista and Rimac C_Two
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF Moto GP edition launched for the price of Rs 1.1 lakh
- NewsHero Xtreme 200R street-naked motorcycle gets another price hike - will cost Rs 91,900
- NewsHero Xtreme 200S fully-faired motorcycle gets a price hike in India
- NewsKia Seltos SUV garners over 6000 bookings on the first day - launch on August 22