2019 Hero Pleasure Plus launched in India with prices starting from Rs 47,300
Hero Motocorp has updated the Pleasure for 2019, and while it may look like a comprehensive facelift, Hero has gone the whole hog, and given the Pleasure Plus a larger engine. The 2019 Hero Pleasure Plus is available in two variants, and bookings for the same will begin from the first week of June.
Hero Pleasure Plus sheet metal wheels - Rs 47,300
Hero Pleasure Plus cast wheels - Rs 49,300
All prices are ex-showroom, Delhi
The updated Pleasure Plus gets fully refreshed styling, which includes a new fascia which, taller headlamp assembly and redesigned turn indicators, apart from contrast coloured plastic inserts. The tail section is sleeker and gets a different tail assembly than before. Notably, the Pleasure Plus is still a plastic-bodied scooter, and its kerb weight stands at 101kg, making it amongst the lightest scooters in the segment.
The mechanical updates comes in the form of the larger 110cc engine, as seen on the Hero Duet, which produces 8.2PS at 7,500 rpm and 8.7Nm at 5,500 rpm. For reference, the smaller 102cc-engined Pleasure produces 7PS and 8.1Nm torque. The scooter gets drum brakes on either end, and includes Hero's Integrated Braking System. The scooter also sports features such as dual-texture seat, side stand indicator, USB charging socket and LED boot lamp. The Pleasure Plus will continue to use the bottom link front suspension, and spring loaded hydraulic damper at the rear.
The colour options for the new Pleasure Plus steel-wheels variant are black, red, blue and white - all in gloss finish, whereas the cast wheels variant is also available in red, green and grey, all in matte finishes. The Hero Pleasure Plus rivals the Honda Activa-i, and TVS Scooty Zest.
Starts Rs 44,900
Starts Rs 47,300
Starts Rs 47,545
- NewsBSVI compliant Mercedes-Benz E Class-long wheelbase launched in India - prices start Rs 57.50 lakh
- News2019 Mahindra Bolero spotted with safety upgrades
- NewsImage Gallery: Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 launched for Rs 1.70 lakh in India
- NewsBreaking - Suzuki Gixxer 250 naked motorcycle coming to India in third quarter of 2019
- News2019 Toyota Glanza hatchback partly revealed in new teaser
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip