2019 Hero Pleasure Plus launched in India with prices starting from Rs 47,300
Hero Motocorp has updated the Pleasure for 2019, and while it may look like a comprehensive facelift, Hero has gone the whole hog, and given the Pleasure Plus a larger engine. The 2019 Hero Pleasure Plus is available in two variants, and bookings for the same will begin from the first week of June.
Hero Pleasure Plus sheet metal wheels - Rs 47,300
Hero Pleasure Plus cast wheels - Rs 49,300
All prices are ex-showroom, Delhi
The updated Pleasure Plus gets fully refreshed styling, which includes a new fascia which, taller headlamp assembly and redesigned turn indicators, apart from contrast coloured plastic inserts. The tail section is sleeker and gets a different tail assembly than before. Notably, the Pleasure Plus is still a plastic-bodied scooter, and its kerb weight stands at 101kg, making it amongst the lightest scooters in the segment.
The mechanical updates comes in the form of the larger 110cc engine, as seen on the Hero Duet, which produces 8.2PS at 7,500 rpm and 8.7Nm at 5,500 rpm. For reference, the smaller 102cc-engined Pleasure produces 7PS and 8.1Nm torque. The scooter gets drum brakes on either end, and includes Hero's Integrated Braking System. The scooter also sports features such as dual-texture seat, side stand indicator, USB charging socket and LED boot lamp. The Pleasure Plus will continue to use the bottom link front suspension, and spring loaded hydraulic damper at the rear.
The colour options for the new Pleasure Plus steel-wheels variant are black, red, blue and white - all in gloss finish, whereas the cast wheels variant is also available in red, green and grey, all in matte finishes. The Hero Pleasure Plus rivals the Honda Activa-i, and TVS Scooty Zest.
Also see: Hero Pleasure Plus & Maestro Edge 125 First Ride Review Video
Starts Rs 44,900
Starts Rs 47,300
Starts Rs 47,545
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- NewsHow Sebastien Loeb is keeping busy during the time of social isolation
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055