2019 Honda CB300R launching today
Honda motorcycles India will be launching the new CB300R today (February 8, 2019) at an expected price of under Rs 2.5 lakh ex-showroom, pan-India. The bookings for the same commenced in January 2019 at a token amount of Rs 5,000. Honda has confirmed that the bike will be brought in the market via the CKD route, however, all other motorcycles in the segment are locally-manufactured.
The 2019 Honda CB300R carries the new 'Neo sports cafe line' design which, in essence, is a mashup of modern and retro design. Upfront the bike sports a circular headlamp with an exposed instrument cluster. A beefy tank and minimal body panels exposes a bit of the new steel diamond frame, evident from the side profile.
The 2019 Honda CB300R will come with a completely digital instrument cluster
In the international markets, the 2019 Honda CB300R is powered by a 286cc, liquid-cooled, single cylinder engine which produces 30.45PS at 8,000rpm and 27.4Nm of torque at 6,500rpm. We expect the Indian bike to be launched in the same state of tune.
The bike is equipped with a 37mm upside down fork at the front with suspension travel of 130mm and a mono suspension at the rear. The brake setup at the front consists of a four-pot caliper by Nissin that bites onto a 296mm rotor and a 220mm disc at the rear with a single pot caliper.
The naked retro styling of the 2019 CB300R distinguishes it from the other 300cc offerings in the market
Starts Rs 2,41,000
Starts Rs 2,99,000
Starts Rs 2,48,931
Starts Rs 2,50,000
Team OD | 22 Aug 2019
- NewsKTM 790 Duke spotted in India - official bookings likely to open on September 5
- News40,618 Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre recalled in India
- NewsHyundai teases new EV concept - will be showcased at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show
- NewsSmartphone-based motorcycle navigation application Recky launched by CS Santosh
- NewsGoodyear launches two new range of tyres for cars and SUVs in India