2019 Honda CB300R to be launched in India on February 8
Honda Two-wheelers India has made an official announcement about the launch of the CB300R in India on February 8. Honda has chosen to take the CKD route for the entry-premium sport-naked motorcycle. Interestingly though, Honda has indicated that pricing for the CB300R will be below Rs 2.5 lakh ex-showroom. What's even more interesting is the fact that the CB300R will be sold as a premium product through select retail outlets only. Bookings are now open and can be made by paying just Rs 5,000. To remind you, the Honda CB300R is a retro-styled sport-naked motorcycle that looks like the new CB1000R that was launched in the country recently.
The 2019 CB300R is based on the Neo Sports Cafe Racer concept that was shown at the 2017 Tokyo Motor Show
The CB300R is powered by a 286cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine with a 4-valve, DOHC head, and outputs are 30.45PS and 27.4Nm. The CB300R of course boasts top drawer equipment, including a full-LED headlamp unit. It is suspended on a pair of 41mm upside down forks at the front while a 296mm, petal disc along with a radially-mounted, 4-piston caliper takes care of braking duties upfront. The CB300R comes equipped with an IMU as well, which works full-time in sync with the ABS. We are expecting the bike to go on sale in the coming months and when it does, it will take on the likes of the BMW G 310 R and KTM 250 Duke primarily, as also the upcoming, higher-specced Bajaj Dominar 400.
Starts Rs 2,41,000
Starts Rs 1,91,751
Starts Rs 2,99,000
Starts Rs 2,00,576
- FeaturesAll you need to know: Gordon Murray Automotive's T.50, the world's lightest supercar
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15