2019 Honda CBR650R will be sold through Honda's 22 Wing World dealerships in India
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) officially commenced the bookings for the 2019 Honda CBR 650R Supersport for a token of Rs 15,000. Honda's upcoming Supersport will be exclusively sold at select dealerships across India called the Honda Wing World.
2019 CBR 650R - Grand Prix Red
Honda has set up 22 premium dealerships across India where the Japanese manufacturer sells its premium (CBU or CKD) motorcycles. Currently, Wing World is home to Honda's six motorcycles, the Honda CB300R, Honda CBR650R, Honda CB1000R, Honda CBR1000RR, Honda Africa Twin and the Honda Goldwing.
The Wing World dealership network is spread across States of India such as Kerela, Telangana, Karnataka, Chandigarh, Delhi NCR, Rajasthan, Punjab, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Odisha, Assam. In the state of Tamilnadu, Honda has set up two Wing World dealerships, three in Gujarat and four in Maharashtra.
State wise list of Wing World dealerships in India.
The soon expected motorcycle at the Honda Wing World, the Honda CBR650R was showcased at the 2018 EICMA. The Honda CBR650R essentially a heavily updated CBR650F which it replaces. The new motorcycle now gets revised engine components such as revised intake and exhaust ports and a reworked cam-timing.
The upcoming Honda CBR650R is expected to be launched early next month and could be priced aggressively for the segment. The 2019 Honda CBR650R goes up against the Kawasaki Ninja 650, Ducati Monster 797, Kawasaki Z900 and the Suzuki GSX-S750.
2019 CBR 650R - Matte Gunpowder Black Metallic
Starts Rs 7,70,000
Starts Rs 8,08,000
Starts Rs 2,41,000
Starts Rs 26,85,775
Starts Rs 6,24,000
Starts Rs 7,68,000
Starts Rs 7,46,513
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- NewsMG Hector Plus bookings open in India, specifications and features revealed
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block