2019 Hyundai i20 Active launched in India for Rs 7.74 lakh
2019 Hyundai i20 Active has been launched in India for prices ranging from Rs 7.74 - 9.93 lakh ex-showroom New Delhi. The hatchback asks a premium of Rs 2,000 over the pre-updated model's prices. The new i20 Active is available in three trim levels. S, SX and SX (dual-tone).
In this silent update, the hatchback now gets safety features mandated by the government as standard. The safety feature list includes reverse parking sensors with a rear-view camera, speed alert system and driver and passenger seatbelt reminder. Apart from the standard kit, the hatchback does not sport any cosmetic or mechanical changes.
The fascia still sports a faux-skid plate and a wide cascading grille with projector headlamps flanked on either side. The beefy body cladding runs around the hatchback and the roof rails remain unchanged as well. The cabin is the same and features a 7-inch infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple Carplay.
Mechanically, 2019 i20 Active gets the same engine and gearbox options in as before. 1.2-litre petrol engine mated to a five-speed gearbox and a 1.4-litre diesel engine mated to a six-speed gearbox. The power output for petrol and diesel engines are rated at 83PS at 6,000rpm and 90PS at 4,000rpm respectively. Both the engines are yet to comply with the BSVI emission norms, that said, recently spy pictures of the 2020 Hyundai i20 Active surfaced online hinting at a generation-upgrade scheduled for Q1 next year. The next-generation Hyundai i20 Active is expected to break cover with a BSVI engine in India.
Starts Rs 7.74 Lakhs
Starts Rs 23.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.9 Lakhs
- NewsBSVI Honda Unicorn launched priced at Rs 93,593
- NewsMercedez-Benz EQA teased before 2020 Geneva Motor Show
- News2020 Skoda Octavia RS 245 priced at Rs 36 lakh, bookings commence from March 1
- News2020 Hyundai i20 interiors revealed prior to the Geneva Motor Show
- News180 units of Toyota Vellfire MPV already sold in India
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055