2019 Hyundai Santa Fe teased in sketches before Geneva debut
The 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV has been teased again in sketches ahead of its debut at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show in March 2018. Days earlier, Hyundai had released a teaser silhouette image of the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe. This time around, Hyundai has revealed more details of the fourth-generation SUV's design with official sketches from the front three-quarter view. The 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe now carries the distinct Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 design language with a large cascading grille dominating the front fascia. On either side are strips of LED DRLs under which are the headlamps in a separate housing. This design language is strikingly similar to the smaller India-bound Hyundai Kona compact SUV.
The grille, DRLs and headlamps are all bound together by a a large chrome strip across the width of the fascia. This will be the fourth generation of the Hyundai Santa Fe and will likely be launched in international markets towards the end of the year. The sketch also reveals a subtle character line placed high on the shoulder which runs from the LED DRLs to the top corner of the taillamps. Overall, the sharp design is very distinct from iterations of the Santa Fe and if the production car retains this, it will turn out to be quite a looker.
- News2019 Ducati Scrambler range to be launched in India today
- FeaturesFIVA General Council Meeting in India
- FeaturesFIVA President in Conversation with Bob Rupani
- NewsMaruti Suzuki to discontinue diesel models from 2020 - will offer an EV for Rs 9 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback diesel and RS variants see price hike
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip