2019 International Women's Day: Maruti Suzuki's premium brand Nexa ventures into music
India's largest automobile manufacturer Maruti Suzuki has ventured into the music scene of India with its premium brand Nexa. The new initiative is called Nexa Music and it has released its first single featuring the first song Queen of my Castle that has been composed by popular artist Clinton Cerejo and is sung and performed by Anushka Manchanda who is also one of the mentors of Nexa Music. The company describes Nexa Music as a platform that celebrates and creates new and original english compositions of international standard in India by renowned as well as emerging artists.
"We are glad to announce the first special song under our recently launched initiative Nexa Music. Queen of My Castle is a beautiful song that describes the varied roles played by women in daily life and emphasizes on her strong and special individuality. NEXA Music is a first-of-its-kind initiative by any automobile manufacturer. It is about finding new inspirations and discovering emerging talent in the field. It opens new horizons for musicians and helps us in building new lifestyle experiences for our Nexa customers" commented, RS Kalsi, Senior Executive Director, Marketing and Sales, Maruti Suzuki.
- NewsHonda HR-V spotted on test in Noida - could be launched in India soon
- NewsSuzuki Access 125 SE scooter launched in India for Rs 61,788
- NewsLimited edition Skoda Rapid Rider launched in India at Rs 6.99 lakh
- NewsDucati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 specifications revealed
- NewsKia Seltos SUV interiors revealed ahead of its official launch on August 22