2019 International Women's Day: Maruti Suzuki's women customers will avail exclusive offers in March
On the occasion of International Women's day, Maruti Suzuki India announced exclusive service camps and offers for its women customers in India. The brand's women customers will be offered complimentary service vouchers and can avail discounts on service labour charges, parts and accessories. A free of charge pick up and drop facility will be provided along with a complimentary dry wash. The offers are valid from March 8 to March 31, 2019.
Speaking on the initiative Partho Banerjee, Executive Director (Service), Maruti Suzuki India, said, "On the occasion of International Women's Day, our women customers will have exclusive deals and discounts as a way to show our support and gratitude. Last year, over 18,000 women participated in service camps. Progressively, more women customers are driving their cars to service workshops."
Maruti Suzuki's premium brand, Nexa has ventured into the music scene of India. Under the venture, Nexa has released its first single featuring the first song Queen of my Castle, composed by artist Clinton Cerejo and sung and performed by one of the mentors of Nexa Music, Anushka Manchanda.
- News2019 Tata Buzzard seven-seater SUV will be called Cassini in India
- News2019 Honda Activa 6G spotted on test - launch expected soon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming Tata Tiago facelift
- NewsMG Motors to price the eZS electric SUV at sub-Rs 25 lakh, to compete with Hyundai Kona
- NewsHyundai and Kia invest USD 300 million in Ola to provide smart mobility solutions