2019 International Women's Day: Maruti Suzuki's women customers will avail exclusive offers in March
On the occasion of International Women's day, Maruti Suzuki India announced exclusive service camps and offers for its women customers in India. The brand's women customers will be offered complimentary service vouchers and can avail discounts on service labour charges, parts and accessories. A free of charge pick up and drop facility will be provided along with a complimentary dry wash. The offers are valid from March 8 to March 31, 2019.
Speaking on the initiative Partho Banerjee, Executive Director (Service), Maruti Suzuki India, said, "On the occasion of International Women's Day, our women customers will have exclusive deals and discounts as a way to show our support and gratitude. Last year, over 18,000 women participated in service camps. Progressively, more women customers are driving their cars to service workshops."
Maruti Suzuki's premium brand, Nexa has ventured into the music scene of India. Under the venture, Nexa has released its first single featuring the first song Queen of my Castle, composed by artist Clinton Cerejo and sung and performed by one of the mentors of Nexa Music, Anushka Manchanda.
- NewsHyundai Venue is the bestselling sub-compact SUV, Creta leads Hyundai sales
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055