2019 Isuzu MU-X SUV to be launched in India on October 16
Isuzu Motors India will reveal the 2019 Isuzu MU-X SUV in the country next month. Reports suggest that the Isuzu MU-X will be launched on October 16. The 2019 MU-X will primarily feature cosmetic changes apart from a minor refresh to the cabin, and no mechanical changes from the current-generation SUV on sale in the country. The pre-facelift MU-X was launched in India during May 2017, replacing the MU-7 SUV. The facelifted MU-X will now replace the 2017 model.
The Isuzu MU-X facelift features updated projector lamps with integrated LED DRLs as seen in the spy shots, as well as a revised grille and front bumper design. The latter now sports larger round fog lamps and chrome inserts. The body lines from the sides remain unchanged, but the 2019 MU-X alloy wheel will sport a new design.
At the rear are revised taillamps, larger roof spoiler, and new bumper design. While there are no spy shots of the interior, it will receive minor updates as well. Mechanically, the 2019 MU-X facelift will come powered by the same 3.0-litre diesel engine as the current MU-X. This motor produces 176PS and 380Nm. It is mated to a 5-speed sequential automatic gearbox. There is also a 4x4 Terrain Command variant which features a shift-on-the-fly rotary dial.
The facelifted MU-X will compete with the Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour, and the upcoming Mahindra Rexton SUV which is expected to be launched by the festive season this year. Isuzu has also debuted X-Power variants of the MU-X and D-Max globally. Prices for both vehicles were also revised in India at the beginning of the year.
Starts Rs 26.26 Lakhs
Starts Rs 25.65 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.27 Lakhs
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like