2019 Jawa Forty Two: Image Gallery
Jawa Motorcycles is back! Two models have been launched - the Jawa and the Jawa Forty Two. The latter is a retro-classic motorcycle with a slightly modern twist in terms of the design though it is powered by the same 293cc, liquid-cooled single cylinder engine as the 2019 Jawa. The bike is on sale already, priced at Rs 1.55 lakh ex-showroom and bookings are open. Here's a look at the bike.
The 2019 Jawa Forty Two looks very different from the Jawa and is the more affordable of the two
The 2019 Jawa Forty Two from the rear three-quarter angle
The Jawa logo on the 2019 Jawa Forty Two fuel tank
The Forty Two name has been painted onto the rear mudguard, just behind the seat
The ignition slot on the 2019 Jawa Forty Two has been positioned under the fuel tank, just like the bikes of yore
The round headlamp of the 2019 Jawa Forty Two integrates a tiny position lamp, just like the old Jawa. Notice the offset instrument pod
The 2019 Jawa Forty Two uses a braking system sourced from Bybre and includes a 280mm disc, a floating caliper and ABS as well
The instrument pod on the 2019 Jawa Forty Two reminds of the units seen on classic bikes from decades ago and also integrates a small digital display
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X