2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara four-door spotted in India ahead of its official launch
Team OVERDRIVE recently reported that the two-door variant of the 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited was spotted in its Sahara trim in Pune. New spy shots reveal that the company is also readying a four-door variant of the same. The spotted SUV was the all-new JL generation 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, that internationally sits below the Rubicon trim - the highest trim.
The Wrangler is available in both petrol as well as diesel engines, however, the engine that could interest the Indian market is a 2.2-litre diesel engine that produces 200PS and 488Nm of torque.
Cosmetically, the Wrangler range sports a similar fascia as its predecessor, however, the elements have been updated to meet the new day-and-age. The headlamp assembly is an all LED unit. Also, the feature list is longer with the newer model.
Mechanically, the vehicle gets an updated ladder on frame chassis with water wading up to 30-inches. The 277mm ground clearance also helps in this regard.
The 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited range is expected to be priced from Rs 58-68 lakh and will rival the Mercedes Benz GLC and the BMW X4. Expect the Jeep Wrangler unlimited to be unveiled officially by the second half of 2019.
Starts Rs 56 Lakhs
- News2019 Mahindra Bolero spotted with safety upgrades
- NewsImage Gallery: Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 launched for Rs 1.70 lakh in India
- NewsBreaking - Suzuki Gixxer 250 naked motorcycle coming to India in third quarter of 2019
- News2019 Toyota Glanza hatchback partly revealed in new teaser
- News2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF facelift launched in India for Rs 1.09 Lakh
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip