2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
Kawasaki has launched the 2019 Ninja 1000 in India at Rs 9.99 lakh (ex-showroom). The MY19 Ninja 1000 is identical to the previous model, save for new decals and minor graphics. Interestingly the price announced is exactly the same as the outgoing model which is understood, given the fact that the 2019 Ninja 1000 is mechanically unchanged.
Speaking about the launch, Yutaka Yamashita, managing director, India Kawasaki Motors said that the launch of the Ninja 1000 is taking place on the same day as in other countries. This show the importance of the Indian market for Kawasaki. He also added that the Ninja 1000 has received a positive response in India, owing to its ability to offer everyday rideability and touring capability.
The Kawasaki Ninja 1000 is assembled in India, at Kawasaki's plant in Chakan near Pune. Kits are brought via the SKD (Semi-knocked down) route. The bike is powered by a 1043cc. inline-four engine that puts out 141.9PS at 10000rpm and 111Nm at 7300rpm. For those looking for a liter-class motorcycle, the Ninja 1000's price seems fetching especially when you consider its standard features like slip and assist clutch, ABS and three-level traction control system.
The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 is available in two colors-black and green. Bookings have begun across all Kawasaki dealerships in India
Starts Rs 9,99,000
- Review2019 Volvo S60 first drive review
- NewsNew-generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga teased in pre-launch video
- News2018 Datsun Go and Go Plus in South Africa: Top five facts
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test