2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
Kawasaki has launched the 2019 Ninja 1000 in India at Rs 9.99 lakh (ex-showroom). The MY19 Ninja 1000 is identical to the previous model, save for new decals and minor graphics. Interestingly the price announced is exactly the same as the outgoing model which is understood, given the fact that the 2019 Ninja 1000 is mechanically unchanged.
Speaking about the launch, Yutaka Yamashita, managing director, India Kawasaki Motors said that the launch of the Ninja 1000 is taking place on the same day as in other countries. This show the importance of the Indian market for Kawasaki. He also added that the Ninja 1000 has received a positive response in India, owing to its ability to offer everyday rideability and touring capability.
The Kawasaki Ninja 1000 is assembled in India, at Kawasaki's plant in Chakan near Pune. Kits are brought via the SKD (Semi-knocked down) route. The bike is powered by a 1043cc. inline-four engine that puts out 141.9PS at 10000rpm and 111Nm at 7300rpm. For those looking for a liter-class motorcycle, the Ninja 1000's price seems fetching especially when you consider its standard features like slip and assist clutch, ABS and three-level traction control system.
The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 is available in two colors-black and green. Bookings have begun across all Kawasaki dealerships in India
Starts Rs 9,99,000
- NewsNational Racing Championship 2018 : Arjun Narendran dominates the ITC class in Round 3
- News2018 Blancpain GT Series Asia: Aditya Patel and OD Racing finish in the points at Fuji Speedway
- News2018 Baja Aragon: Sherco TVS factory rally team's Michael Metge wins 35th edition of event
- NewsFCA appoints Mike Manley as the new CEO
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT to be launched in India in early September
- NewsConfirmed: Bajaj Auto to introduce Husqvarna Vitpilen 401 and Svartpilen 401 motorcycles in India next year
- NewsNew Hyundai Santro/Atos spotted testing again before launch
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300