2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
Kawasaki has launched the 2019 Ninja 1000 in India at Rs 9.99 lakh (ex-showroom). The MY19 Ninja 1000 is identical to the previous model, save for new decals and minor graphics. Interestingly the price announced is exactly the same as the outgoing model which is understood, given the fact that the 2019 Ninja 1000 is mechanically unchanged.
Speaking about the launch, Yutaka Yamashita, managing director, India Kawasaki Motors said that the launch of the Ninja 1000 is taking place on the same day as in other countries. This show the importance of the Indian market for Kawasaki. He also added that the Ninja 1000 has received a positive response in India, owing to its ability to offer everyday rideability and touring capability.
The Kawasaki Ninja 1000 is assembled in India, at Kawasaki's plant in Chakan near Pune. Kits are brought via the SKD (Semi-knocked down) route. The bike is powered by a 1043cc. inline-four engine that puts out 141.9PS at 10000rpm and 111Nm at 7300rpm. For those looking for a liter-class motorcycle, the Ninja 1000's price seems fetching especially when you consider its standard features like slip and assist clutch, ABS and three-level traction control system.
The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 is available in two colors-black and green. Bookings have begun across all Kawasaki dealerships in India
Starts Rs 9,99,000
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show