2019 Kawasaki Ninja 650 black launched in India at Rs 5.49 lakh
Kawasaki India has launched the 2019 Ninja 650 black at Rs 5.49 lakh, ex-showroom. The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja will now be available in Black and KRT edition (Rs 5.69 lakh, ex-Delhi). One can also get the Ninja 650 in Blue which will be sold as the MY18 model. The newly launched variant of the Kawasaki Ninja 650 gets a new paint shade. Mechanically, the motorcycle remains unchanged and retains its parallel-twin 650cc motor. Kawasaki dealerships across the country have started accepting bookings for the 2019 Ninja 650 in India. The only rival to the Kawasaki Ninja 650 is the Honda CBR 650 wherein the latter is priced at Rs 7.37 lakh, ex-Delhi
"With this launch we are continuing a string of MY19 launches in India. In 650cc category we have four distinct motorcycles and Ninja 650 is one of them. We have observed a very stable demand for Ninja 650 in India at it comes with attractive price" commented Yutaka Yamashita, Managing Director of India Kawasaki Motors.
The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 650 continues to be powered by a liquid-cooled 649cc engine that puts out 68PS of power at 8,000rpm and generates 65.7Nm at 6,500rpm. It's mated to a six-speed transmission and has an assist and slipper clutch. The bike is about 22kg lighter than the previous Ninja 650 which should give a far better power to weight ratio and quicker performance. The design is a big improvement over the previous Ninja 650. Inspired by the Zx-10R's design, the bike looks a lot sportier too. The seats are of the split type instead of the single piece seat on the previous Ninja 650 . The rider seat height is at 790mm which is lower than the outgoing model. The instrument panel consists of an analouge a dial and a digital speedometer and the usual tell tale lights.
Starts Rs 5,49,000
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts arriving at dealerships ahead of launch
- NewsMahindra to launch new Treo electric three-wheeler today
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 road test review
- NewsLive updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 launched in India at Rs 2.50 lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 lakh