2019 Kawasaki Ninja 650 black launched in India at Rs 5.49 lakh
Kawasaki India has launched the 2019 Ninja 650 black at Rs 5.49 lakh, ex-showroom. The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja will now be available in Black and KRT edition (Rs 5.69 lakh, ex-Delhi). One can also get the Ninja 650 in Blue which will be sold as the MY18 model. The newly launched variant of the Kawasaki Ninja 650 gets a new paint shade. Mechanically, the motorcycle remains unchanged and retains its parallel-twin 650cc motor. Kawasaki dealerships across the country have started accepting bookings for the 2019 Ninja 650 in India. The only rival to the Kawasaki Ninja 650 is the Honda CBR 650 wherein the latter is priced at Rs 7.37 lakh, ex-Delhi
"With this launch we are continuing a string of MY19 launches in India. In 650cc category we have four distinct motorcycles and Ninja 650 is one of them. We have observed a very stable demand for Ninja 650 in India at it comes with attractive price" commented Yutaka Yamashita, Managing Director of India Kawasaki Motors.
The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 650 continues to be powered by a liquid-cooled 649cc engine that puts out 68PS of power at 8,000rpm and generates 65.7Nm at 6,500rpm. It's mated to a six-speed transmission and has an assist and slipper clutch. The bike is about 22kg lighter than the previous Ninja 650 which should give a far better power to weight ratio and quicker performance. The design is a big improvement over the previous Ninja 650. Inspired by the Zx-10R's design, the bike looks a lot sportier too. The seats are of the split type instead of the single piece seat on the previous Ninja 650 . The rider seat height is at 790mm which is lower than the outgoing model. The instrument panel consists of an analouge a dial and a digital speedometer and the usual tell tale lights.
Starts Rs 5,49,000
- News2018 Drag Racing: Hemant Mudappa claims three two-wheeler titles
- News2018 INMRC: Jagan Kumar widens lead in the Super Sport category
- NewsLive updates: Vazirani Shul electric hypercar showcased in India
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June