2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
Kawasaki has updated its hyper sport offerings, the Ninja H2 along with its track-only twin, the H2R a part of the mid-life upgrade. The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2, showcased at the Bonneville Speed Week, gets a host of updates which includes a 15 per cent addition in power. The 998cc supercharged motor now makes 230PS which is 30PS more over the previous model. This has been achieved with the tweaks done to the intake, air filter, plugs and the ECU. Kawasaki claims that these updates done to the motor without compromising on the efficinecy were learnt from the development of the H2SX sports-tourer. In addition, the 2019 Kawasaki H2 also gets Brembo Stylema brake calipers and Bridgestone Battleax RS11 tyres.
The 2019 Kawasaki H2 also gets Brembo Stylema brake calipers and Bridgestone Battleax RS11 tyres
In terms of design, the H2 comes with all-LED lighting all throughout. The Supercharged emblems have been redesigned for the new iteration. Importantly, this one gets Kawasaki's highly durable paint used almost on every non-carbon fibre panel on the motorcycle. Kawasaki claims that this paint will give a scratch proof top coat, just in case your parking lot has kids trying to fiddle with your prized possession. The other tweaks done to the 2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 and the H2 Carbon is a full-color TFT infotainment screen, as seen on the H2SX, that comes with ride modes, smartphone connectivity and also a built-in GPS ride recorder that can help keep a track of information on the trips, efficiency and top speed achieved.
A full-color TFT infotainment screen, as seen on the H2SX, offers ride modes, smartphone connectivity and also a built-in GPS ride recorder
The track-spec 2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2R too gets the same updates in the form of the new paint, supercharged emblems and also the Brembo Stylema brake calipers that is also seen on the recently launched Ducati Panigale V4. Kawasaki has not announced the pricing of the 2019 models of the 2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 and the H2R. Considering that the pricing of the previous models were $28,000 and $55,000 (Rs 20 lakh and Rs 38 lakh, excluding duty and taxes), the latest iterations should be priced in the similar range. As has been the case with the H2s, both the motorcycles will have a limited production run and will be sold out as soon as the bookings open in the international markets.
Both the motorcycles will have a limited production run and will be sold out as soon as the bookings open in the international markets.
Starts Rs 34,50,000
Starts Rs 14,53,000
- News2018 Drag Racing: Hemant Mudappa claims three two-wheeler titles
- News2018 INMRC: Jagan Kumar widens lead in the Super Sport category
- NewsLive updates: Vazirani Shul electric hypercar showcased in India
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June