2019 Kawasaki Versys 650 launched in India at Rs 6.69 lakh
India Kawasaki Motors (IKM) has responded to the recent launches of two competitors by launching the updated 2019 Kawasaki Versys 650 in India. The 2019 Versys 650 adventure tourer has been priced at Rs 6.69 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi. The changes are purely cosmetic, however, with this new Versys 650. It receives a new colour option, Metallic Moondust Grey/Metallic Flat Spark Black. Mechanically, it remains the same as the outgoing model. The timing of the 2019 Kawasaki Versys 650 launch makes it the third adventure tourer to be launched in recent days, following the 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS and the SWM Superdual T a day earlier.
The Versys 650 comes powered by the same 649cc liquid-cooled parallel twin engine as earlier, producing 69PS and 64Nm. Know more about Kawasaki's 650cc platform here. The V-Strom 650 XT is priced at Rs 7.46 lakh, ex-showroom, but that also includes a more off-road capable setup with 19-inch front, 17-inch rear wire-spoked rims with tubeless tyres, while the Versys continues to sport 17-inch front and rear alloy wheels.
Speaking about this new model, Yutaka Yamashita, MD of IKM said, "Versys 650 offers good performance, has versatility and fun-factor. For riders it is actually a real treat to ride in any condition. It also happens to be the most affordable adventure bike in 650cc. Keeping festive season in mind, we have worked rigorously to ensure that customers get the delivery of their brand new Versys 650 on their preferred auspicious day."
Starts Rs 6,69,000
Starts Rs 7,46,000
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000