2019 Kawasaki Versys 650 launched in India at Rs 6.69 lakh
India Kawasaki Motors (IKM) has responded to the recent launches of two competitors by launching the updated 2019 Kawasaki Versys 650 in India. The 2019 Versys 650 adventure tourer has been priced at Rs 6.69 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi. The changes are purely cosmetic, however, with this new Versys 650. It receives a new colour option, Metallic Moondust Grey/Metallic Flat Spark Black. Mechanically, it remains the same as the outgoing model. The timing of the 2019 Kawasaki Versys 650 launch makes it the third adventure tourer to be launched in recent days, following the 2018 Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS and the SWM Superdual T a day earlier.
The Versys 650 comes powered by the same 649cc liquid-cooled parallel twin engine as earlier, producing 69PS and 64Nm. Know more about Kawasaki's 650cc platform here. The V-Strom 650 XT is priced at Rs 7.46 lakh, ex-showroom, but that also includes a more off-road capable setup with 19-inch front, 17-inch rear wire-spoked rims with tubeless tyres, while the Versys continues to sport 17-inch front and rear alloy wheels.
Speaking about this new model, Yutaka Yamashita, MD of IKM said, "Versys 650 offers good performance, has versatility and fun-factor. For riders it is actually a real treat to ride in any condition. It also happens to be the most affordable adventure bike in 650cc. Keeping festive season in mind, we have worked rigorously to ensure that customers get the delivery of their brand new Versys 650 on their preferred auspicious day."
Starts Rs 6,69,000
Starts Rs 7,46,000
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?