2019 Land Rover Discovery launched in India for Rs 75.18 lakh
Jaguar Land Rover launched the Discovery in India today, and the prices begin from Rs 75.18 lakhs for the S trim. For the model year 2019, the Discovery gets a new downsized 2.0-litre diesel engine that churns out 240PS and 500Nm of torque. The diesel engine is paired to a sequential turbocharger.
The 2019 Land Rover Discovery is available in four trims - S, SE, HSE and HSE Luxury, and features electrically reclining seats, seat fold, four-zone-climate-control, powered third-row seats, panoramic sunroof, cabin air ionisation, 360-degree surround camera and adaptive cruise control.
The Discovery has an approach angle of 34-degree, 27.5-degree break-over angle and a 30-degree departure angle. The water wading capacity of the Discovery is up to 900mm and can tow up to 3,500kg.
Rohit Suri, President and Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd. (JLRIL), said, "The Discovery's unmatched capability and versatility have now been enhanced with the introduction of the high powered Ingenium diesel variant at an attractive price, that we believe will enable the Discovery to appeal to a wider customer base."
Starts Rs 71.38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 75.15 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.74 Crore
Starts Rs 86.71 Lakhs
Starts Rs 99.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 80.9 Lakhs
- Review2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 road test review
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Honda Civic Type-R Limited Edition sets Suzuka FWD lap record
- NewsMaserati Ghibli hybrid to be revealed on July 16
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block