2019 Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS spotted - India launch soon
A Mahindra Mojo UT 300 equipped with ABS (antilock braking system) has been spotted in India. However, the changes don't stop here. The bike is equipped with conventional-telescopic forks up front as the UT300. Gone are the USD (upside down) forks that we saw on the Mahindra Mojo XT300. Also, the spotted motorcycle spots an exhaust can only on the right side - this could mean that the bike is closely based on the UT300.
The new bike sports Pirelli Angel CT as opposed to the MRF Nylogrip Zappers on the Mojo UT300 and the Pirelli Diablo Rosso II on the Mojo XT300.
To comply with the stricter emission norms, the 300cc liquid-cooled engine is expected to be fuel injected and should make power figures close to the Mahindra Mojo XT300 - 27PS and 30Nm of torque. For the braking equipment, the similar cycle parts are expected to be carried forward with a 320mm disc brake in the front with a radially mounted brake calliper. And a 240mm disc brake for the rear, however, as mentioned earlier, this time it will be equipped with ABS.
The styling of the motorcycle is largely expected to be the same as the current motorcycle, however, the steering geometry and the rider's triangle is expected to be tweaked.
Sources also say that the manufacturer could phase out the two XT300 and the UT300 models and could bring in one product to replace the two. The new bike could be priced between the XT300 and UT300 which could be around Rs 1.65 lakh mark (ex-showroom). The new Mahindra Mojo 300 could rival the Royal Enfield Himalayan and the Yamaha Fazer 250 at this price point.
Image Source- Iamabikedotcom
Starts Rs 1,49,520
Starts Rs 1,68,273
Starts Rs 1,43,680
- News2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled internationally - is all new in its C8 avatar
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga Cross Concept showcased at Indonesia International Auto Show
- NewsSecond generation Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback spotted - India launch August 20
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Ishaan Dodhiwala picks up maiden ITC win
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Round 2 kicks off with Pratik Sonawane win in Ameo Cup