2019 Mahindra Thar 700 4x4 arrives at dealerships
After its launch last week, the limited-edition Mahindra Thar 700 4x4 seems to have been dispatched to dealers. This also means that deliveries might have begun too. These are the last 700 units of the 4x4 off-roader before it goes out of production, given the new safety and emission laws.
The Mahindra Thar 700 is priced starting from Rs 9.99 lakh, ex-showroom India. New feature additions to the Thar 700 are stylised 5-spoke alloy wheels, decals on the side and bonnet, black finish on the grille, silver finish on the front bumper, leatherette upholstery with the Thar logo on the front seats and an anti-lock braking system (ABS). Topping all this off is a special badge on the vehicle with the signature of Anand Mahindra, chairman of the Mahindra Group. The limited-run Thar will be available in a new Aquamarine colour, along with the Napoli Black shade.
The Thar 700 remains mechanically changed otherwise. It pairs a 2.5-litre turbocharged diesel engine to a five-speed gearbox, making 106PS at 3,800rpm and 247Nm between 1,800rpm and 2,000rpm. Also present is a transfer case and a mechanically locking rear differential. Mahindra is also using the Thar 700 to commemorate 70 years of Mahindra vehicle manufacturing.
Image source: Facebook
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
- NewsMotoGP 2019: Last lap glory for Marc Marquez at Misano
- NewsConfirmed: KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India on September 23
- News2019 Royal Enfield Rider Mania opens registrations
- NewsWRC 2019: Sebastien Ogier wins Rally Turkey to keep title hopes alive
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 350 becomes more affordable - Launched at Rs 1.47 lakh