2019 Mahindra TUV 300 SUV facelift spotted testing in India
The 2019 Mahindra TUV300 SUV facelift has been spotted testing. The compact SUV is expected to get a quite a few changes in styling and features to keep it up to speed with the competition. The car should launch in India in the next few months
These spy images show some of the new bits. Most noticeable here is the new semi-exposed cover for the spare wheel. Also seen are a new set of alloy wheels. The SUV could also get redesigned headlamps and tail-lamps with LED elements.
The interiors are expected to come with some new goodies as well. This will most likely be a new touchscreen infotainment system, among other things.
Mechanically the TUV 300 Plus is expected to remain unchanged. It should continue to be powered by the 1.5-litre mHawk 100 diesel motor which puts out 100PS and 240 Nm. This engine can be mated to a five-speed manual or AMT.
The TUV300 is spacious, cost-effective and comes with a refined motor. If the facelift manages to improve refinement and dynamics, this car could attract buyers of other more car-like small SUVs.
Image source; Thrustzone
Starts Rs 8.38 Lakhs
- NewsKawasaki's supercharged 'Z' series motorcycle teased - likely to be supercharged Z1000
- Review2019 Renault Triber first drive review
- NewsTata Motors partners with what3words for simplified last-mile navigation on its vehicles
- NewsBajaj Dominar 400 price hiked by Rs 10,000 - now retails at Rs 1.90 lakh
- FeaturesInterview: CS Santosh on training for the 2020 Dakar and his new app for motorcycle riders