2019 Mahindra XUV300 AMT bookings open ahead of launch
Mahindra and Mahindra has begun bookings of the Mahindra XUV300 AMT sub-four-metre SUV. The car hasn't been launched just yet but dealers have started taking bookings already.
The AMT gearbox in the XUV300 is a new six-speed unit sourced from Marelli. That is the only mechanical change to the SUV. It continues to be powered by the 1.5-litre four-cylinder diesel motor which makes 116PS and 300 Nm. A 1.2-litre three-cylinder turbo-petrol with 110PS/200 Nm is also available, but the AMT is unlikely to be offered with this motor. Both engines currently come with a six-speed manual.
We expect the AMT gearbox to be offered on the top-spec W6 and W8 variants of the XUV300. Notable features on the XUV300 are dual-zone AC, a sunroof, steering modes, hill-hold function, seven airbags, heated mirrors and front parking sensors.
The automatic Mahindra XUV300 will rival the automatic versions of the Tata Nexon, Ford EcoSport Automatic, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the Hyundai Venue. The automatic variant could be priced Rs 20,000 to 50,000 over the manual versions. Currently, the XUV300 is priced between Rs 7.90 - 11.70 lakh ex-showroom Mumbai.
Also see: Mahindra XUV 300 AMT First Drive Video
Also see: Mahindra XUV300 v Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon & Ford EcoSport Comparison Test Video
Also see: Mahindra XUV 300 First Drive Video
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.36 Lakhs
- NewsImage Gallery: 2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled
- NewsRevolt RV 400 all-electric motorcycle to be launched in India on August 7
- News2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled internationally - is all new in its C8 avatar
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga Cross Concept showcased at Indonesia International Auto Show
- NewsSecond generation Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback spotted - India launch August 20