2019 Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift spotted undisguised
A video has emerged on the internet which shows the facelifted 2019 Maruti Suzuki Alto 800. The car hasn't offically been launched yet but bookings are open and an announcement seems imminent.
The Alto gets a few prominent visual tweaks, mainly to its front fascia. Most prominent is the large air-dam on the bumper, finished in gloss black. The bumper itself is now simple and gets rectangualr inserts, where either fog lamps or DRLs will be fitted. The grille itself is quite slim and gets a contemporary looking grey insert. The sides and the rear remain more or less unchanged. Only new are the tail-lamps with new detailing.
The interiors too have seen some changes. There is a new grey and beige dual-tone finish to the cabin and the centre console is new too. Its now a more flowing design and get more contouring and surfaces. The most prominent feature additions will be the new safety tech to meet the new government regulations. These are ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, a speed alert system, and a seatbelt reminder for the front seats.
The Alto has most likely remained unchanged mechanically. Its 796cc three-cylinder petrol engine makes 48PS and 69Nm. Fuel efficency, as tested by us, is 20.7kmpl
These new changes though minor will make sure that India's most popular car continues to soldier on. It adds to the Alto's brief of being simple, easy to use car for new owners, but in a safer package.
Starts Rs 2.94 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.92 Lakhs
- NewsHot Wheels RC Tesla Cybertruck is a must have!
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Yamaha India to offer extended warranty and service period
- NewsHonda CB-F concept is the retro-mod we need
- NewsSeven-seater Hyundai Creta SUV spotted testing
- NewsProperty surrounding the Buddh International Circuit to be converted to temporary shelter
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055