2019 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Tour M introduced for fleet buyers at Rs 7.99 lakh
Maruti Suzuki has launched a new version of the second gen Ertiga MPV. This is called the 2019 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Tour M, costs Rs 7.99 lakh ex-showroom, and is meant to cater to commercial fleet buyers like cab aggregators, taxis, etc.
The Ertiga Tour M is based on the mid-spec VXi trim of the regular Ertiga and is available only with the new 1.5-litre petrol motor with 105PS/ 138Nm and the smart hybrid set-up.
Notable features are rear AC vents, electrically adjustable outer mirrors, a colour TFT MID, stereo with Bluetooth compatibility and steering mounted controls. For safety, there is dual front airbags, ABS, rear parking sensors, an 80kmph speed limiter, seatbelt warning, and speed sensitive door locks.
The regular Ertiga is available at a starting price of Rs 7.44 lakh (ex-showroom) for the LXi manual petrol. The new generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is available in 10 variants with the top-spec diesel variant priced at Rs 10.90 lakh. Besides the tried and tested 1.3-litre SHVS diesel motor, the new Ertiga also gets the new 1.5-litre petrol motor that debuted in the all-new Ciaz. The Ertiga is available in five colour options. An automatic is available with the petrol.
Starts Rs 7.44 Lakhs
- NewsNew Castrol POWER1 engine oil range launched in India, offers smoother performance and higher efficiency
- NewsRenault to end production of diesel cars by 2020 - to focus on locally manufacturing EVs by 2022
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Kia Seltos unveiled in India
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV offers six airbags, bounty of safety features and a terrain management system!
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV to offer 1.4 turbo BSVI petrol and three automatic transmission options!