2019 Maserati Quattroporte launched in India at Rs 1.74 crore
Maserati announced the launch of the 2019 Quattroporte diesel in India. For the MY19 (model year 2019), this luxury sedan sports new colours, wheel designs and interior veneers, redesigned gearshift lever and Pieno Fiore leather interiors.
The Quattroporte comes with a 3.0-litre V6 turbocharged diesel engine with AdBlue technology capable of producing 275PS and 600Nm of torque. Along with the new gear lever design the new car adopts a more intuitive shift pattern with short gear throws. The engine is mated to a Tiptronic eight-speed ZF gearbox. The active sound technology of the Quattroporte diesel exhaust system produces a sporty exhaust note on the touch of a button.
The cabin gets Pieno Fiore leather with an option of three colour with certain stitching to suit one's taste - and double stitching on the door panels. The manufacturer is also offering two new high-gloss interior veneers for the Quattroporte. The MTC+ infotainment system has been enhanced with updated display graphics and improved climate control system ergonomics.
The Harman Kardon Premium Sound system is fitted as standard, although, Bowers & Wilkins Surround Sound systems is an optional audio package available with 15 speakers, mid-range drivers and rear-woofers made from aramid fibre supported by a 1,280-watt amplifier.
The 2019 Quattroporte is offered with a choice of ten colours and two tri-colours. For the model year 2019, the Quattroporte gets newly design alloy wheels ranging from 20 to 21-inch in size.
The luxury sedan is offered in GranLusso and GranSport trims with prices ranging from Rs 1.74 crore to Rs 1.79 crore respectively. The 2019 Maserati Quattroporte rivals the likes of Mercedes Benz S-class, BMW 7 Series and the Audi A8 in the Indian market.
Starts Rs 1.67 Crore
Starts Rs 1.22 Crore
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055