2019 Mercedes-AMG GT4 sedan images leaked before Geneva debut
An image of the 2019 Mercedes-AMG GT4 four-door sedan has been leaked online. The Mercedes-AMG GT4 is based on the Mercedes-AMG GT and will make its debut at the Geneva Motor Show 2018 later this week. The leaked image shows an elongated GT shape, with even a raised rear wing. The image matches the shape of the Mercedes-AMG GT4, Mercedes-AMG had shared only recently. However, the wing and others details do not match the silhouette exactly, suggesting that this is an R version as opposed to the stock one from the images. The Mercedes-AMG GT4 will likely come powered by the same 4-litre twin turbocharged V8 as the latest E63S 4Matic, which produces 612PS / 850Nm.
This engine comes mated to with the nine-speed automatic gearbox from the W213. Reports also that Mercedes-AMG plans to introduce hybrid powertrains, which will likely take the power up to 800-plus PS. The range-topping GT4 R version will even have a standalone 50km charge built in.
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India