2019 Mercedes-AMG GT4 sedan images leaked before Geneva debut
An image of the 2019 Mercedes-AMG GT4 four-door sedan has been leaked online. The Mercedes-AMG GT4 is based on the Mercedes-AMG GT and will make its debut at the Geneva Motor Show 2018 later this week. The leaked image shows an elongated GT shape, with even a raised rear wing. The image matches the shape of the Mercedes-AMG GT4, Mercedes-AMG had shared only recently. However, the wing and others details do not match the silhouette exactly, suggesting that this is an R version as opposed to the stock one from the images. The Mercedes-AMG GT4 will likely come powered by the same 4-litre twin turbocharged V8 as the latest E63S 4Matic, which produces 612PS / 850Nm.
This engine comes mated to with the nine-speed automatic gearbox from the W213. Reports also that Mercedes-AMG plans to introduce hybrid powertrains, which will likely take the power up to 800-plus PS. The range-topping GT4 R version will even have a standalone 50km charge built in.
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far