2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019
Mercedes Benz has released anew teaser of its upcoming Mercedes-Benz CLA entry-level four-door coupe. The CLA is set to make its debut next month at the 2019 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
The automaker is showcasing the car at this electronics expo on January 8 to highlight new feature additions to its AI and voice enabled MBUX infotainment system. It has released a teaer image of the second-gen CLA and there are no surprises here. The image shows a heavily sloped roofline, much like the current car. The roof merges almost directly toward the end of the bootlid, giving it a notchback look.
From earlier spy shots, the new CLA looks to have a rounder, shallower roofline around the rear. More changes will also come in the form of new bumpers and lights. Engine options will reflect the changes to the new A-Class range. The CLA will, hence, also receive two AMG versions, the CLA 45 and CLA 35.
Generated by pixel @ 2018-11-15T05:44:02.878228
Expect the new CLA range to also sport the same interior treatment as the new A-Class, with finishes in aluminim wood and so on. The aircraft turbine style vents and the large, connected floating screens seen on new Mercedes cars will also dominate the interiors here.
The uneviling of the new Mercedes-Benz CLA is of significnt intersest to us. The current CLA has been onsale here for a while and still continues to be one of the largest sellers for the firm here. The relatively low entry price and upmarket looks are obvious attractions.
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- NewsDakar 2019: Sebastien Loeb notches fourth stage win on Stage 8
- NewsSpec Comparison: Honda CB300R vs BMW G 310 R vs KTM 250 Duke vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Review2019 Jaguar F-Pace 2.0 petrol first drive review
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero Motorsports rider Oriol Mena breaks into the overall top 10 after Stage 8
- Review2019 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift road test review
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani