2019 Nissan Kicks SUV: Variants explained
The Nissan Kicks SUV is set to be unveiled in India tomorrow, January 22. Unlike the American-market Kicks, the India-spec Kicks is based on the M0 platform, Renault-Nissan's lower-cost alternative for developing markets, and the same one on which the Nissan Terrano, Renault Captur and Duster are based.
The popular K9K 1.5-litre diesel and H4K 1.5-litre petrol, both only offered with manual gearboxes and as two-wheel drive are avaiolble on the Kicks. The 1,461cc diesel makes 110PS@3,850rpm and 240Nm@1,750rpm, mated to a six-speed manual. The 1,498cc petrol produces 106PS@5,600rpm and 142Nm@4,000rpm, with a five-speed instead.
Bookings for the Kicks have already begun and now we have more details of the variants, the equipment and safety tech each trim offers. Standard safety features are ABS with brake assist, dual front airbags and rear parking sensors.
There are four trims on offer: XL, XV, XV Premium and XV Premium Option.
Shark fin Antenna
16-inch steel wheels
Electrically adjustable outer mirrors
2DIN audio system
Speed sensing door lock
Rear parking sensors
17-inch alloy wheels
Front fog lamps
Rear seat armrest
Eco mode(Diesel only)
Floating 8-inch touchscreen infotainment
Steering mounted controls
Vehicle Dynamic Control
Leather wrapped steering wheel and gearknob
Push button start with keyless entry
Hill start assist
XV Premium Option
Fog lamps with cornering function
Chrome exterior trim
Optional dual tone exterior colour
Rear fog lamps
360 degree camera
Seven paint options are available, Pearl White, Blade Silver, Bronze Grey, Amber Orange, Deep Blue Pearl, Night Shade, and Fire Red.
The dual tone paint options for the top-spec trim are Pearl White and Amber Orange, Pearl White and Onyx Black, Bronze Grey and Amber Orange, and Fire Red and Onyx Black
Starts Rs 9.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
- NewsRoyal Enfield sets foot in South Korea - sales, service and spares operations commenced
- News2019 Tata Tigor facelift compact sedan spotted testing
- News2019 Euro NASCAR: Advait Deodhar scores rookie podium despite difficult season-opener
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip