2019 Nissan Kicks to launch in India on January 22
Nissan India will launch its new SUV, the 2019 Nissan Kicks in the country on January 22. Bookings for the Kicks began last month, customers can book the new SUV at all Nissan dealerships or on the company website by paying Rs 25,000 as an initial payment.
Unlike the American-market Kicks, the India-spec Kicks is based on the MO platform, Renault-Nissan's lower-cost alternative for developing markets, and the same one on which the Nissan Terrano, Renault Captur and Duster are based.
The popular K9K 1.5-litre diesel and H4K 1.5-litre petrol, both only offered with manual gearboxes and as two-wheel drive, are available on the Kicks. The 1,461cc diesel makes 110PS at 3,850rpm and 240Nm at 1,750rpm, mated to a six-speed manual. The 1,498cc petrol produces 106PS at 5,600rpm and 142Nm at 4,000rpm, with a five-speed instead.
The Kicks also comes with a few segment-first features. These include the leather covered dashboard, and the 360-degree view camera. Other notable features are rain sensing wipers, cruise control, cornering lamps, a cooled glove box, Android/Apple integration for the infotainment, smartphone app integration with Nissan Connect, quilted leather seats, and standard climate control for all variants. Its safety equipment includes ABS, EBD, two airbags, hill start assist and traction control.
Starts Rs 9.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
- NewsPrices of Renault Kwid hatchback to be hiked by three per cent from April 1 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's new six-speed transmission spotted
- NewsBajaj and Piaggio auto rickshaws in UK as Ola starts service in Liverpool
- NewsF1: Mick Schumacher to make Formula 1 debut at Bahrain young drivers test
- NewsBSVI updated 2019 Aprilia SR125 scooter spotted uncamouflaged on test
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip