2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
The all-new Porsche Cayenne was unveiled this August and is the third generation of the SUV. The SUV uses the same MLB platform as the Bentley Bentayga as well as the Audi Q7. Porsche India has now launched the new-gen Cayenne in India at Rs. 1.19 crore. The third generation Porsche Cayenne will be offered as Cayenne V6, Cayenne PHEV, and Cayenne Turbo. The Porsche Cayenne E-hybrid is priced at Rs 1.58 crore while the Cayenne Turbo is available at Rs 1.92 crore.
The standard Porsche Cayenne gets a 340PS/450Nm 3.0-litre six-cylinder turbo petrol and is claimed to do 0-100kmph in 6.2 seconds (5.9 seconds with the optional Sports Chrono Package), with a top speed of 245kmph. The Porsche Cayenne S in the meanwhile will get a twin-turbo 440PS/550Nm 2.9-litre V6 petrol. Porsche claims it will hit a top speed of 265kmph, while 0-100kmph comes up in 5.2 seconds (4.9 seconds with the optional Sports Chrono Package). Like the Audi Q7, even the Porsche Cayenne gets a revised and shorter ratio 8-speed gearbox. Adding to those numbers are the lower kerb weight of the new Porsche Cayenne - less by 55kg.
The new Porsche Cayenne also features the Porsche Traction Management system which works with the all-wheel-drive system to distribute power to each of the axles according to the terrain and the selected mode. There are five drive modes to choose from - Onroad, Mud, Gravel, Sand and Rocks.
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.78 Crore
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts arriving at dealerships ahead of launch
- NewsMahindra to launch new Treo electric three-wheeler today
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 road test review
- NewsLive updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 launched in India at Rs 2.50 lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 lakh