2019 Range Rover Sport has JLR's first PHEV option
Jaguar Land Rover has just announced the specifications for the 2019 Range Rover Sport and it will be the company's first plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV). Badged the P400e, this new option will offer an electric-only range of 51km. The P400e also receives other tech updates including Wade Sensing and Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS). For the 2019 model year, the Range Rover Sport also receives design updates to to its exteriors as well as new leather upholstery for its interiors.
The 2019 Range Rover Sport features a slim line front grille which sits above a redesigned bumper that extends closer to the ground. Another update is the LED automatic headlamps, with LED signature DRLs and optional auto high beam assist. In all, the headlamps features 24 LEDs for some serious illumination.
Jaguar Land Rover has begun taking the direction to a greener future with this vehicle. A day earlier, OVERDRIVE had reported that Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) is also planning do away with its V8 engine options on cars including the Jaguar F-Type SVR, and the Range Rover Sport SVR.
Starts Rs 90.93 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter quick ride review