2019 Range Rover Sport has JLR's first PHEV option
Jaguar Land Rover has just announced the specifications for the 2019 Range Rover Sport and it will be the company's first plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV). Badged the P400e, this new option will offer an electric-only range of 51km. The P400e also receives other tech updates including Wade Sensing and Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS). For the 2019 model year, the Range Rover Sport also receives design updates to to its exteriors as well as new leather upholstery for its interiors.
The 2019 Range Rover Sport features a slim line front grille which sits above a redesigned bumper that extends closer to the ground. Another update is the LED automatic headlamps, with LED signature DRLs and optional auto high beam assist. In all, the headlamps features 24 LEDs for some serious illumination.
Jaguar Land Rover has begun taking the direction to a greener future with this vehicle. A day earlier, OVERDRIVE had reported that Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) is also planning do away with its V8 engine options on cars including the Jaguar F-Type SVR, and the Range Rover Sport SVR.
Starts Rs 90.93 Lakhs
- FeaturesFIVA General Council Meeting in India
- FeaturesFIVA President in Conversation with Bob Rupani
- NewsMaruti Suzuki to discontinue diesel models from 2020 - will offer an EV for Rs 9 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback diesel and RS variants see price hike
- NewsHarley Davidson reported a drop of 26.8 per cent in its Q1 earnings of 2019
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip