2019 Renault Duster facelift SUV to be launched in India today
Renault India will launch the facelifted 2019 Renault Duster today. This is the second facelift for the Duster, the SUV first launched here in 2012. The facelift followed in 2016. This facelift adds a few cosmetic updates.
These include the new grille, with the chrome studs mimicking other Renault cars, a reworked headlamp cluster, and a new, more bulging bonnet (for better crash protection). The front and rear bumpers are new as well. The bootlid also gets black plastic inserts. Changes to the interior include a new light-brown upholstery pattern, the reworked centre console with its wider AC vents, gloss-black inserts, slightly reworked instrument cluster and new steering wheel.
The Duster facelift also gets a new ally wheel design
The new Duster is expected to come only as a petrol, given Renault's decision to move away from diesels ahead of the BSVI emission norms. So expect a BSVI compliant version of the 1.5-litre petrol making 106PS and 142Nm. A 5-speed manual and CVT should be available with this motor.
While the SUV has been around for quite some time now, this change could reignite interest in this car, even as Renault readies a viable replacement in the next few years. Expect a five to eight per cent increase in prices.
Starts Rs 8 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift spied - likely to get a petrol option
- NewsTata Motors launch Pro Edition of Harrier, Hexa, Nexon, Tigor and Tiago - stars at additional Rs 29,999
- NewsKTM 790 Duke's Bajaj Auto finance scheme explained - launched in India for Rs 8.63 lakhs
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke launched in India - Priced at Rs 8.63 lakh
- NewsLive Updates: KTM 790 Duke launching in India today