2019 Renault Duster SUV spotted ahead of launch on July 8 in India
The Renault Duster facelift has been spotted once again in India ahead of its official launch on July 8, 2019. However, with the Renault branding on the sides of the SUV makes us believe that it could be a showcase/test drive vehicle for the dealers.
The facelift is expected to be skin deep and mechanically, the new Duster could miss out on a diesel variant. The changes include a restyled grille with chrome bedazzling and the bumpers are restyled as well. The headlamp assembly gets new styling elements and the alloys get a new design. The rear gets a tweak of its own with a newly designed bumper and tail lamp units.
As a part of the update, the interiors are expected to be revamped as well, the dashboard could get a new layout and the styling inserts could be tweaked.
The petrol engine on offer could be BSVI compliant with a 1.5-litre 4-cylinder producing 106PS at 5,600rpm and 142Nm of torque at 4,000rpm, and will be mated to a five-speed manual. The CVT (continuously variable transmission) could be on offer for the customer opting for automatic variants of the Duster. The prices of the new Duster petrol could see a hike of Rs 30,000-40,000. The new prices could be between Rs 7.5-10.5 lakh ex-showroom. The new Duster will rival the Hyundai Creta, Nissan Terrano, Maruti Suzuki S-Cross and the Nissan Kicks.
Starts Rs 8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.85 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- FeaturesInterview: Economics behind X1 Racing with co-founder Abhinandan Balasubramanian
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled
- NewsKawasaki ZH2 supercharged spotted ahead of its October 23 global debut