2019 Renault Duster SUV spotted ahead of launch on July 8 in India
The Renault Duster facelift has been spotted once again in India ahead of its official launch on July 8, 2019. However, with the Renault branding on the sides of the SUV makes us believe that it could be a showcase/test drive vehicle for the dealers.
The facelift is expected to be skin deep and mechanically, the new Duster could miss out on a diesel variant. The changes include a restyled grille with chrome bedazzling and the bumpers are restyled as well. The headlamp assembly gets new styling elements and the alloys get a new design. The rear gets a tweak of its own with a newly designed bumper and tail lamp units.
As a part of the update, the interiors are expected to be revamped as well, the dashboard could get a new layout and the styling inserts could be tweaked.
The petrol engine on offer could be BSVI compliant with a 1.5-litre 4-cylinder producing 106PS at 5,600rpm and 142Nm of torque at 4,000rpm, and will be mated to a five-speed manual. The CVT (continuously variable transmission) could be on offer for the customer opting for automatic variants of the Duster. The prices of the new Duster petrol could see a hike of Rs 30,000-40,000. The new prices could be between Rs 7.5-10.5 lakh ex-showroom. The new Duster will rival the Hyundai Creta, Nissan Terrano, Maruti Suzuki S-Cross and the Nissan Kicks.
Starts Rs 8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.85 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- News2019 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios hatchback launched in India at Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsHero Optima and Hero Nyx electric scooters get a longer-range variant in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
- NewsLive updates: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios India launch, prices, details, variants, features, engines
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively