2019 Royal Enfield Rider Mania opens registrations
The 2019 Royal Enfield Rider Mania has been scheduled to take place from November 22 to 24 in Goa and the registration for the same has already commenced. Participants/enthusiasts can register themselves through the company's official website.
The agenda for this year is to reduce plastic waste and promote different methods for the same. The event will mainly focus on eradicating the use of 'single-use' plastic such as water bottles. At the time of registration, the participants will be given metal sippers and the venue will have multiple provisions to refill bottles, hence negating the need to purchase water bottles.
The highlights for this year's Rider Mania 2019 are motorcycling events and competitions i.e trials, slow race, arm wrestling, dirt track racing, showcasing custom motorcycles, motorcycle gear stalls, music, concert and entertainment, and a garage cafe special workshop.
Starts Rs 1,65,000
- Review2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 road test review
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Honda Civic Type-R Limited Edition sets Suzuka FWD lap record
- NewsMaserati Ghibli hybrid to be revealed on July 16
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block