2019 Royal Enfield Trials 350 and 500 teased, to be launched in India on March 26
Royal Enfield has started its teaser campaign for the Trials 350 and 500, which are the company's upcoming Scrambler motorcycles. In a small teaser video, a Royal Enfield Trail 350 is shown being ridden on what seems to be a water crossing on a trail section. The video mentions only two things, "the most enduring tale" and the launch date March 26, 2019 along with the launch venue Pune.
The Trials motorcycles feature a single seat with the pillion seat being swapped out for a luggage rack, off-road compatible knobby tyres, raised reinforced mudguards, as well as an upswept exhaust. The leaked images of the Trials models also show that while the body features chrome and silver paint, the frames have been highlighting in different colours. The motorcycles also appear to sport the same tail lamp and indicators as the Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT 650.
Mechanically, the motorcycles may feature same engines as their Bullet 350 and 500 counterparts with similar outputs as well. Royal Enfield may alter the tune of the engine, but no technical details have been confirmed as yet. In line with existing new models, the Trials 350 and Trials 500 will also feature dual-channel ABS as standard. Pricing is likely to be around Rs 1.7 lakh and Rs 2.2 lakh, respectively.
Starts Rs 1,30,764
- NewsTrack events have commenced at the BIC and MMRT
- NewsToyota establishes R&D joint venture to accelerate fuel cell technology
- NewsToyota India hikes prices of all models, including Vellfire and Camry Hybrid
- News20,000th Bentley Bentayga rolled out from the Crewe production facility in UK
- NewsMaruti Suzuki has sold more than 1 lakh CNG vehicles in FY 2019-20