2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 street naked motorcycle launched in India for Rs 1 lakh
The recently spied Suzuki Gixxer 155 has been launched in India for Rs 1,00,212 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi. The new motorcycle commands a premium of Rs 12,000 over its predecessor. At this price point, the new Gixxer will rival the Yamaha FZ-S V3, Honda CB Hornet, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, and the Bajaj Pulsar 150.
The styling on the motorcycle has evolved and the motorcycle gets an LED headlamp. The fuel tank is chiselled for aggressive lines and the panels on the fuel tank extend, contouring the front forks. The rear has undergone change as well, the split seat makes the bike appear more front bias and the rear cowl carries an upswept design. However, the twin pod exhaust stays unchanged. The bike gets three colours on offer, black, silver and blue.
Mechanically, the motorcycle carries the same 155cc fuel-injected air-cooled engine mated to a 5-speed gearbox. Although, the power figures have changed. The bike produces 14.1PS at 8,000rpm and 14Nm at 6,000rpm. The front gets telescopic forks and the rear has a monoshock. The bike gets disc brakes on both ends and a single channel ABS (Antilock braking system).
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 95,680
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga 1.3-litre diesel engine discontinued in India
- NewsBenelli India inaugurates a new showroom in Mumbai
- NewsTata Tiago JTP hatchback and Tigor JTP compact sedan updated with features in India