2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF facelift launched in India for Rs 1.09 Lakh
Suzuki Motorcycles launched the all-new Gixxer SF 250 in India today, but interestingly, the 250 wasn't the only bike launched today. Suzuki Motorcycles also launched the updated, 2019 version of its smaller Gixxer, the 155cc, fully-faired Gixxer SF today alongside it. The Gixxer SF gets updated styling, inspired by the new 250, particularly at the front. The fairing design on the SF has thus been updated and the motorcycle also gets a redesigned, all-LED headlight unit now.
More importantly, the Gixxer SF now comes with a two-piece handlebar and split, two-piece seat like the 250, which has replaced the older bike's single seat. Mechanically, the Gixxer SF remains unchanged though and is still powered by the same, 155cc, air-cooled single cylinder engine that produces 14.5PS and 14Nm. Power is sent to the rear wheel via the same five-speed gearbox. Given the updates, the Gixxer SF has received an upward revision on the pricing front and now retails at Rs 1.09 lakh ex-showroom, up from the older bike's ex-showroom price of Rs 99,300. That said, the Gixxer SF's still rivals remain unchanged and the bike takes on the likes of the Yamaha YZF-R15, Bajaj Pulsar 180F and Yamaha Fazer primarily.
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 80,929
Starts Rs 89,973
Starts Rs 20,39,233
- NewsRudratej Singh former Royal Enfield global president - appointed president and CEO of BMW Group India
- NewsNew Castrol POWER1 engine oil range launched in India, offers smoother performance and higher efficiency
- NewsRenault to end production of diesel cars by 2020 - to focus on locally manufacturing EVs by 2022
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Kia Seltos unveiled in India
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV offers six airbags, bounty of safety features and a terrain management system!