2019 Suzuki Gixxer spotted once again in India
Suzuki Gixxer 155, the street naked motorcycle was spotted earlier ahead of its launch. This time around, the Gixxer has been spotted sporting a silver paint. The headlamp assembly is redesigned and the panels on the fuel tank extend, contouring the front forks. The rear cowl is also restyled as a part of the new family design.
Mechanically, the motorcycle is expected to be the same as before. The 155cc air-cooled engine producing 14.8PS and 14Nm of torque. The engine will come mated to a 5-speed gearbox and the cycle parts will be carried forward too. Telescopic suspension in the front and a monoshock in the back. The bike will have disc brakes on both ends but will have a single channel ABS (anti-lock braking on offer).
Expect a price bump of Rs 5,000 on the current pricing and the new bike could be priced between Rs 90,000-95,000 ex-showroom India. The new Gixxer will rival the Yamaha FZ-S V3, Honda CB Hornet, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, and the Bajaj Pulsar 150.
Image source 1 - Zigwheels
Image source 2 - Rushlane
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 99,200
- NewsUpcoming MG Gloster SUV teased ahead of launch, to get advanced driver aids
- News2020 Volvo XC40 now available with benefits of up to Rs 4 lakh
- NewsBREAKING: BMW R 18 Cruiser arrives in India, launch by the end of September 2020
- NewsJuly 2020 automotive retail sales still 36 per cent less YoY
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: 2020 Skoda Karoq vs VW T-Roc