2019 Suzuki GSX-S300 might look like this
A patent of an upcoming motorcycle called the HJ300 has been filed at China's State Intellectual Property Office by Dachangjiang Group Co that is a parent company of Haojue. What makes it important is that fact that Haojue is the Chinese partner of Suzuki Motorcycle Co. Ltd. and manufactures the GW250, GSX-250R and V-Strom 250. It is being said that the HJ300 might take shape of a Suzuki GSX-S300 in the near future.
From the images of the patent drawings, it can be seen that the HJ300 is powered by a motor that looks similar to the parallel-twin 248cc unit offered in the V-Strom 250 and also the GSX-250R. This one is believed to be a 300cc unit. The other details that can be seen from these renderings are USD forks, LCD instrumentation, stacked headlight design and ABS. Additionally, the chassis and the swingarm look all new and not similar to the GSX-250R. Since the patent filed clearly mentions H in the model name, the upcoming motorcycle will be a Haojue offering. If it will be rebranded to a Suzuki is what needs to be seen.
Haojue Suzuki Motorcycle Co., Ltd is a joint venture established by Haojue Holdings and Suzuki Motor Corporation. The GW250 was sold as the Suzuki Inazuma in India. Considering the popularity of the 250cc+ motorcycles in India, Suzuki might look at bringing the GSX-S300 to our country as well. Positioned above the Gixxer, the Suzuki GSX-S300 could lock horns with the KTM 390 Duke, Kawasaki Z250, and the upcoming BMW G 310 R.
Starts Rs 2,99,000
Starts Rs 3,08,000
Starts Rs 2,35,931
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories