2019 Suzuki GSX-S300 might look like this
A patent of an upcoming motorcycle called the HJ300 has been filed at China's State Intellectual Property Office by Dachangjiang Group Co that is a parent company of Haojue. What makes it important is that fact that Haojue is the Chinese partner of Suzuki Motorcycle Co. Ltd. and manufactures the GW250, GSX-250R and V-Strom 250. It is being said that the HJ300 might take shape of a Suzuki GSX-S300 in the near future.
From the images of the patent drawings, it can be seen that the HJ300 is powered by a motor that looks similar to the parallel-twin 248cc unit offered in the V-Strom 250 and also the GSX-250R. This one is believed to be a 300cc unit. The other details that can be seen from these renderings are USD forks, LCD instrumentation, stacked headlight design and ABS. Additionally, the chassis and the swingarm look all new and not similar to the GSX-250R. Since the patent filed clearly mentions H in the model name, the upcoming motorcycle will be a Haojue offering. If it will be rebranded to a Suzuki is what needs to be seen.
Haojue Suzuki Motorcycle Co., Ltd is a joint venture established by Haojue Holdings and Suzuki Motor Corporation. The GW250 was sold as the Suzuki Inazuma in India. Considering the popularity of the 250cc+ motorcycles in India, Suzuki might look at bringing the GSX-S300 to our country as well. Positioned above the Gixxer, the Suzuki GSX-S300 could lock horns with the KTM 390 Duke, Kawasaki Z250, and the upcoming BMW G 310 R.
Starts Rs 2,99,000
Starts Rs 2,52,928
- News2020 Volkswagen T-Roc SUV to be launched in India on March 18
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC Coupe to launch in India on March 3
- News2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace SUV to be launched in India on March 6
- NewsMaserati MC20 supercar to be globally launched in May 2020
- ReviewBSVI Honda Activa 6G first ride review
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055