2019 Tata Tigor facelift teased
Last week, we broke the news that Tata is working on a minor facelift for the Tigor to keep the consumer interest levels high for its best-selling compact sedan. In a drip feed of information about the upcoming facelift, Tata has revealed images of the updated lighting elements on the new Tigor.
The headlights retain the detailing seen on the current Tigor, however, they will now get a chrome finish for the projector lamps. The taillights, on the other hand, get a clear-lens treatment for the brake-lamp element. The images teased by Tata confirm what we reported last week.
The images also confirm that the updated Tigor will get a new shade of blue as its communication colour. Other updates/additions expected on the facelift are a new design option for the alloy wheels, a shark fin antenna, new upholstery design, and a more feature-rich infotainment system. The new Tigor will be revealed later this month and will go on sale instantly.
Starts Rs 5.42 Lakhs
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900