2019 Tokyo Auto salon: Honda Jazz Elegant Colour Collection to be showcased
At the 2019 Tokyo Auto Salon, Honda will showcase a number design projects based on its current line-up. One such design study is the Honda Jazz Elegant Collection.
In this project, Honda has tried to make the Jazz more attractive to a female audience. The hatchback is equipped with the Modulo bodykit available in the Japanese market. This gets a larger grille, different all-LED headlamp clusters when seen alongside the Indian-spec car.
Other touches which Honda hopes will attract women are the blue accents on the alloys and blue contrasting roof. There are also gold accents on the grille and on the outer mirrors.
There are no details available on whether the concept gets any mechanical upgrades. Given that this is only a design study, it seems unlikely that there will be any.
Also being showcased is a rugged, SUV-like development of the Honda Civic hatchback. This is based on the latest generation of the Civic that will make its India debut soon. Called the Civic Versatilist, it gets a raised ride height, aggressive body cladding and decorative fins on the front doors.
Starts Rs 7.35 Lakhs
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Omni to be phased out by mid-2019
- News2019 Mahindra XUV300 SUV to launch in India on February 14
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 GSA ADV to be launched in India on January 18
- NewsMahindra Electric launches NEMO Life mobile app for EVs
- NewsBMW 7 Series facelift debuts in China, gets a 40 per cent larger grille!
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani