2019 Tokyo Auto salon: Honda Jazz Elegant Colour Collection to be showcased
At the 2019 Tokyo Auto Salon, Honda will showcase a number design projects based on its current line-up. One such design study is the Honda Jazz Elegant Collection.
In this project, Honda has tried to make the Jazz more attractive to a female audience. The hatchback is equipped with the Modulo bodykit available in the Japanese market. This gets a larger grille, different all-LED headlamp clusters when seen alongside the Indian-spec car.
Other touches which Honda hopes will attract women are the blue accents on the alloys and blue contrasting roof. There are also gold accents on the grille and on the outer mirrors.
There are no details available on whether the concept gets any mechanical upgrades. Given that this is only a design study, it seems unlikely that there will be any.
Also being showcased is a rugged, SUV-like development of the Honda Civic hatchback. This is based on the latest generation of the Civic that will make its India debut soon. Called the Civic Versatilist, it gets a raised ride height, aggressive body cladding and decorative fins on the front doors.
Starts Rs 7.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 17.7 Lakhs
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900