2019 Toyota Fortuner TRD Celebratory Edition launched in India at Rs 33.85 lakh
The Toyota Fortuner TRD 'Celebratory Edition' has been launched in India at Rs 33.85 lakh, ex-showroom Delhi. This limited edition celebrates 10 years of the Fortuner in India.
Notable new bits are a new split front bumper with dark inserts, a dark TRD panel below the chromed grille, a contrast roof finished in black and a new 18-inch alloy wheel design again finished in black. The two-tone split bumper look is repeated at the rear, alongside a larger rear spoiler and specific TRD badging. The interiors now get a dual-tone look with red accents on the dash and seats. There is also red contrast stitching on the seats.
Mechanically, the Fortuner TRD Sportivo could get the same 2.8-litre four-cylinder diesel as seen on the standard SUV. This motor puts out 177PS and 420 Nm and is mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. This version may get a new suspension set-up to go with its more engaging positioning.
Starts Rs 28.66 Lakhs
- NewsTrack events have commenced at the BIC and MMRT
- NewsToyota establishes R&D joint venture to accelerate fuel cell technology
- NewsToyota India hikes prices of all models, including Vellfire and Camry Hybrid
- News20,000th Bentley Bentayga rolled out from the Crewe production facility in UK
- NewsMaruti Suzuki has sold more than 1 lakh CNG vehicles in FY 2019-20