2019 Toyota Land Cruiser and Lexus LX 570 Black Edition S spied
The 2019 Toyota Land Cruiser and the 2019 Lexus LX 570 Black Edition S have been spied for the first time. Both the updated SUVs have already arrived in the Middle East, one of the more important markets for them. The two SUVs share their underpinnings and mechanicals, with the LX 570 being the more premium offering. The 2019 Land Cruiser receives updates including a new front grille with chrome finish, and smaller slats than the outgoing model. There are also small updates to the front and rear bumpers as well as the spoiler.
The 2019 Toyota Land Cruiser also sports a touchscreen infotainment system, but it still does not feature Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The engine on the Middle East model is a 5.7-litre V8 petrol, which is also sold in the US market. However, the one on the Indian market is powered by a 4.5-litre V8 diesel.
As its name suggests, the 2019 Lexus LX 570 Black Edition S features a black finish for its wide signature grille, LED headlights and door pads. There are also new faux air intakes at the front, and bigger alloy wheels. The rear bumper has been given a meaner look. The interior meanwhile features red and black leather trim with aluminium pedals. Details on when the two SUVs arrive in India are as yet unknown.
Starts Rs 1.47 Crore
Starts Rs 2.33 Crore
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900