2019 Toyota Land Cruiser and Lexus LX 570 Black Edition S spied
The 2019 Toyota Land Cruiser and the 2019 Lexus LX 570 Black Edition S have been spied for the first time. Both the updated SUVs have already arrived in the Middle East, one of the more important markets for them. The two SUVs share their underpinnings and mechanicals, with the LX 570 being the more premium offering. The 2019 Land Cruiser receives updates including a new front grille with chrome finish, and smaller slats than the outgoing model. There are also small updates to the front and rear bumpers as well as the spoiler.
The 2019 Toyota Land Cruiser also sports a touchscreen infotainment system, but it still does not feature Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The engine on the Middle East model is a 5.7-litre V8 petrol, which is also sold in the US market. However, the one on the Indian market is powered by a 4.5-litre V8 diesel.
As its name suggests, the 2019 Lexus LX 570 Black Edition S features a black finish for its wide signature grille, LED headlights and door pads. There are also new faux air intakes at the front, and bigger alloy wheels. The rear bumper has been given a meaner look. The interior meanwhile features red and black leather trim with aluminium pedals. Details on when the two SUVs arrive in India are as yet unknown.
Starts Rs 1.41 Crore
Starts Rs 2.33 Crore
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- NewsPiaggio launches updated Aprilia SR150, Vespa and mobile connectivity app
- NewsMercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain to be launched in India on September 28
- NewsJaguar Land Rover India now offering advanced connectivity features on Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and Discovery
- NewsVolvo Car India opens a boutique showroom in Noida
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 launched in Metallic Red paint option
- FeaturesImage gallery: OD SUV Slugfest
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 RT with new larger boxer engine revealed
- NewsImage gallery: Audi e-tron electric SUV unveiled
- NewsLive Updates: Vespa and Aprilia to launch new products in India
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback teased ahead of Paris Motor Show unveil