2019 Toyota Land Cruiser and Lexus LX 570 Black Edition S spied
The 2019 Toyota Land Cruiser and the 2019 Lexus LX 570 Black Edition S have been spied for the first time. Both the updated SUVs have already arrived in the Middle East, one of the more important markets for them. The two SUVs share their underpinnings and mechanicals, with the LX 570 being the more premium offering. The 2019 Land Cruiser receives updates including a new front grille with chrome finish, and smaller slats than the outgoing model. There are also small updates to the front and rear bumpers as well as the spoiler.
The 2019 Toyota Land Cruiser also sports a touchscreen infotainment system, but it still does not feature Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The engine on the Middle East model is a 5.7-litre V8 petrol, which is also sold in the US market. However, the one on the Indian market is powered by a 4.5-litre V8 diesel.
As its name suggests, the 2019 Lexus LX 570 Black Edition S features a black finish for its wide signature grille, LED headlights and door pads. There are also new faux air intakes at the front, and bigger alloy wheels. The rear bumper has been given a meaner look. The interior meanwhile features red and black leather trim with aluminium pedals. Details on when the two SUVs arrive in India are as yet unknown.
Starts Rs 1.41 Crore
Starts Rs 2.33 Crore
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh