2019 Toyota Land Cruiser and Lexus LX 570 Black Edition S spied
The 2019 Toyota Land Cruiser and the 2019 Lexus LX 570 Black Edition S have been spied for the first time. Both the updated SUVs have already arrived in the Middle East, one of the more important markets for them. The two SUVs share their underpinnings and mechanicals, with the LX 570 being the more premium offering. The 2019 Land Cruiser receives updates including a new front grille with chrome finish, and smaller slats than the outgoing model. There are also small updates to the front and rear bumpers as well as the spoiler.
The 2019 Toyota Land Cruiser also sports a touchscreen infotainment system, but it still does not feature Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The engine on the Middle East model is a 5.7-litre V8 petrol, which is also sold in the US market. However, the one on the Indian market is powered by a 4.5-litre V8 diesel.
As its name suggests, the 2019 Lexus LX 570 Black Edition S features a black finish for its wide signature grille, LED headlights and door pads. There are also new faux air intakes at the front, and bigger alloy wheels. The rear bumper has been given a meaner look. The interior meanwhile features red and black leather trim with aluminium pedals. Details on when the two SUVs arrive in India are as yet unknown.
Starts Rs 2.33 Crore
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium