2019 Triumph Tiger 800 XCA to be launched in India today
Triumph Motorcycles will be launching their off-road centric ADV offering, the Tiger 800 XCA today. The British motorcycle manufacturer has already started accepting bookings for the same. The XCA trim will be the top-spec offering, positioned above the XCX and will be brought to India through the CBU route. This one will compete with the likes of the Honda Africa Twin and the BMW F 850 GS.
For 2019, the Triumph XCA also gets the new, Off-Road Pro mode that turns traction control and rear wheel ABS off
In terms of design, the new Tiger 800 XCA comes equipped with LED headlights with the new DRLs, switchgear with backlight illumination, joystick control, heated grips and an aluminium finished radiator guard. Also, the TFT screen gets new layout styles.
The 2019 Triumph Tiger 800's new five-inch TFT colour screen is shared with the Street
The Tiger 800 XCA comes with ride modes such as Street, Off-road, Rain, Sport, Off-road Pro and Individual. This ADV offering rides on 21-inch front and 17-inch rear spoked wheels. Doing suspension duties are WP 43mm USD forks with 220mm travel in front and a monoshock with 215mm travel.
The new DRLs in the LED headlights of the 2019 Triumph Tiger are hard to miss
Powering the ADV is a three-cylinder, liquid-cooled 800cc engine that makes 94PS of power and 79Nm of torque mated to a six-speed gearbox. We have already ridden the 2019 Triumph Tiger 800 XCA, here's our detailed first ride http://overdrive.in/reviews/2018-triumph-tiger-800-range-first-ride-review/
Starts Rs 11,99,500
Starts Rs 11,13,000
- ReviewComparison test: 2020 Honda City vs Hyundai Verna
- NewsBMW Motorrad begins testing 2020 G 310 GS and G 310 R BSVI in India
- NewsBGauss launches two new electric scooters A2 and B8, prices start from Rs 50,000
- NewsYamaha Tenere 700 Rally Edition is a retro tribute to the 80s Paris Dakar machine
- News2020 Honda WR-V facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.50 lakh
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block