2019 TVS Apache RR 310 launched in India with a slipper clutch for Rs 2.27 lakh
For the model year 2019, the TVS Apache RR 310 gets updated with a slipper clutch and a new gloss black colour option. Along with the new updates in the drivetrain, the motorcycle sees a price hike of Rs 3,000 and now retails for Rs 2.27 lakh ex-showroom New-Delhi. The company's select dealerships will retrofit the slipper clutch in existing motorcycles for their existing owners.
The TVS Apache RR 310 is a fully faired motorcycle that rivals the KTM RC 390, and the Honda CBR 250R. The RR 310 is equipped with a liquid-cooled 313cc engine that puts out 34PS at 9,700rpm and 27.3Nm at 7,700rpm. The bike gets 300mm petal disc in the front and a 240mm petal disc in the rear for braking - along with dual channel ABS (antilock braking system)
Cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni at the launch of TVS Apache RR 310
Present at the launch event, cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni said, "I have been associated with TVS Motor Company for over 12 years and my relationship with the company has only strengthened with each passing year. Being an avid bike enthusiast, I am excited to get the new TVS Apache RR 310 slipper clutch variant as it combines a stunning design with exhilarating performance. It is also a feeling of immense pride for me to own a super-premium bike from an Indian manufacturer. I wish the team all the very best for their future endeavours and look forward to hitting the road with my new motorcycle."
Starts Rs 2,40,000
Starts Rs 2,48,075
- NewsSpec Comparo: Skoda Karoq vs Jeep Compass vs Volkswagen T-Roc
- FeaturesSir Stirling Moss tribute: The last of the Titans
- News2020 BMW 5 Series facelift revealed
- NewsOla Electric acquires EV maker Etergo, likely to bring AppScooter to India in 2021
- NewsTriumph Tiger 900 online bookings commence in India, launch in June 2020
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!